||Dr. Arun Mukherjee
- MBBS (Patna University), 1970
- M.D. Medicine (Patna University), 1976
- Module - I Training, Medical Academy of Pediatrics Special Needs, USA, completed March 2012
- Module - II Training & Mentorship, Medical Academy of Pediatrics Special Needs, USA, completed September 2012
- Module - III Training, Medical Academy of Pediatrics Special Needs, USA, completing 5th October 2013.
- Patna City Hospital: 2 years
- HCL Main Hospital Ghatsila, Bihar: 2 years
- Majeedia Hospital of Hamdard University, Delhi as Sr. Physician: 20 yrs
- Shubham Hospital Kalkaji Delhi as Sr. Physician: 1990 till date
- Sr. Consultant in Medicine at National Heart Institute, Delhi: 3 years till date
- Sr. Consultant in Medicine at Fortis C-DOC Hospital, Delhi: 3 years till date
- Life Member, Association of Physicians of India
- Life Member, Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Life Member, Ind. Med. Assoc. Academy of Medical Specialists
- Life Member, Geriatric Society of India
- Life Member, Clinical Pharmacology Society of India
- Member & Faculty, Medical Acad. of Pediatric Speial-needs, USA
|CLINICAL DRUG RESEARCH
- Results of All India Open Field Trial of Bumetanide Monotherapy in Hypertension; Indian Medical Gazette, 1983, CXVII (3):106
- Bumetanide as an Oral Diuretic Agent (in CCF), J. Chris. Med. Assoc. India, 1983 Jan:43
- Short Course Chemotherapy of Tuberculosis, Antiseptic, 1981 Jan.
- Evaluation of Antitussive Efficacy of Ranbaxy's Herbal Cough Syrup, Antiseptic, Nov.,1983
- Clinical evaluation of IDPH-8261, a new NSAID in Osteo/Rheumatoid Arthritis, Paper presented at 2nd Nat. Conf. on Geriatrics, Rourkela, Nov.1991
- Open clinical evaluation of Geriforte tablets in devitalized medical conditions, Paper presented at 2nd Nat. Conf. on Geriatrics, Rourkela, Nov.1991
- Double blind placebo controlled trial of Revital as a general purpose tonic, Paper presented at 2nd Nat. Conf. on Geriatrics, Rourkela, Nov.1991
- Open clinical trial of Diclofenac sustained release tablets in painful Rheumatological conditions, Bull. IRA, 1991,5:59
- Thesis guide for MD Postgraduate students of Hamdard University, New Delhi, India, 1994 till 2010.
|RESEARCH EXPERIENCE IN
CP & AUTISM
- To see the effect of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Gross Motor Abilities of cerebral palsy Children of 2-5 years, given initially as an adjunct to Occupational Therapy;
Ind. J. of Occupational Therap; 2003; 35 (1): 7-11
- "UDAAN" Multimode including Hyperbaric Oxygenation and early medical Intervention Therapy for small children with moderate to severe Cerebral Palsy:
Paper presented at 3rd Int. Symposium on Cerebral Palsy and the Brain Injured Child; July 2003, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- Update on the ongoing "UDAAN" Multimode, including Hyperbaric Oxygenation and Early Medical Intervention Therapy for small children with Cerebral Palsy,
Paper presented at 4th Int. Symposium on Hyperbaric Oxygenation in CP and the Brain Injured Child; July 2004, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- Long term follow up of CP children treated with HBOT: Paper presented at the 5th Int. Symposium on Hyperbaric Oxygenation in CP and the Healing Brain; July 2006, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
- Initiated in 2006, a DAN Protocol based Biomedical Treatment & management strategy for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, with aim to formally introduce India to specific medical therapies of proven benefit in ASD, and genetic study of biochemical profile of the Indian ASD child.
- UDAAN HBOT based Multimode Therapy for children with Cerebral Palsy: An ongoing Study: (CME Lecture); 6th Int. Symposium on Hyperbaric Oxygenation and the Future of Healing July 2008, Torrance, California, USA
- A study of the different Hyperbaric Pressures and use of 100% OXYGEN (HBOT) or ambient air (HBAT), for Early Medical Intervention Therapy in children with Cerebral Palsy: (CME Lecture); Neuro-HBOT Certification 2-day CME Course, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Workshop, organized by International Hyperbarics Association, Inc; October 1 - 2, 2008, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy & its "EXPERIMENTAL" usage in Cerebral Palsy: (CME Lecture); Fall 2008 Conference of American College for Advancement in Medicine, October 15-16, Las Vegas, US
- UDAAN HBOT-Based Open Observational Pilot Study in children with CP, Asian Hyperbaric and Diving Medicine Association Vth Annual Meeting: Goa (25 - 27 September 2009)
- UDAAN 9 years of Experience with HBOT in CP, 7th International Symposium On HBOT and the Future of Healing, Irvine, California, July, 2010.
- CME Lecture on Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in Cerebral Palsy;
Medical Academy of Pediatric Special Needs, Fall Conference, September 2014, Orlando, USA
- Application of Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems as Neural Interface
Journal of Advances in Biomedical Engineering and Technology, 2015, 2, 1-10
- Medical Imaging Techniques in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
SNCI Conference at North-East Hill University, Dec. 17, 2015
- Modernistic wish list to understand imaging scans for enhanced therapeutic options
SNCI Conference at North-East Hill University, Dec. 19, 2015
- Effect of r-TMS over standard therapy in decreasing muscle tone of spastic cerebral palsy patients;
J Med Eng Technol. 2016 Mar 24:1-7. [Epub ahead of print]
- Intensive Rehabilitation combined with HBO2 therapy in children with Cerebral Palsy: A Controlled Longitudinal Study; UHM 2014; VOL 41; No. 2; Pg. 77 - 85
|OTHER MEDICAL AND
- Director of the UDAAN Multimode Therapy Research Project, using Intensive Standard Therapies, DAN Protocol, MB12 and HBOT/mHBAT in the management of children with CP or Autism.
- Chief Coordinator of a scientific evidence based case study protocol to study the effects and safety of unmodified bone marrow derived mononuclear stem cell therapy in selected children with CP and Autism, given as n adjunct to Standard Therapies, and followed up for two years to study rate on improvement in Neurodevelopmental growth.
- Effect of rTMS with Neuro-Biofeedback in brain injured children, a DST, Govt. of India, Study Project
- Efficacy of Brahmi (Centenella asiatica) in Autism, a Project of CCRUM, Dept. of , Ayush, Min. of Health, Govt. of India
- Founder Trustee and Technical Director, UDAAN for the Disabled, one of the premier centers at Delhi for management of children with CP, Autism, Down's and Multiple Handicap, since 1994, currently situated at C-27 Dayanand Colony, Lajpatnagar-4, New Delhi 110024.
- Hyperbaric Doctor of the Year - 2010 awarded at the 7th International Symposium On HBOT and the Future of Healing, Irvine, California, July, 2010
- Outstanding Contribution for Healthcare of the Year 2012 awarded by the Time Research Media, India, 2012
- AmeriCares Foundation (americares.org) Spirit of Humanities Award best Indian NGO in the Field of Neurology awarded by for the year 2013.
- Tutor in Medicine, N. Medical College, Patna, 1975 to 1977: 2 years
- Fellow of Medical Academy of Pediatric Special-needs, USA